Quality assurance manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality assurance manager Interview Questions

quality assurance manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would I do to improve and ensure product quality if given the job?

3 Answers

First thing, get acclimated and learn and understand the status quo (what development processes and tools are currently being used, what ideas/feedback internal stakeholders have about the current state of things, what comments/feedback have our customers provided, etc). These are all important because before you can set out to improve something you must first understand what it is that needs improved - and why - and how - and by whom, etc. It's nice to have an improvement plan in mind but it's more important to recognize and understand there's no such thing as a 'one size fits all' plan. Seeking to implement change w/o first seeking to understand what needs to be changed and why is basically just change for change's sake - not a good thing.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

In a typical sql query, what would happen when there are no bind variables? What happens when you put bind variables, does it help the performance or not? If so, how?

1 Answer

how do you make sure deliverables are completed within schedule and without working over shift.

1 Answer

Using a language of your preference, parse a log file for a key phrase occurring withing a certain date range and redirect the output to a separate file.

2 Answers

How would you slice a cake with 3 slices to get 8 pieces.

2 Answers

What is the standard bit encryption used on US based Websites.

2 Answers

Did you invent any new QA process? tell me about it

2 Answers

At what point in the origination of a new project is it important to include Quality Assurance?

2 Answers

Let's say you work for me for one year, then quit. Why?

110 of 434 Interview Questions