Quality Assurance Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Assurance Tester Interview Questions

Quality assurance tester interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most Unexpected Question: - Can you work well with others? Then interviewer followed up with an explanation on why it was important for an employee to be able to do so for that job.

2 Answers

I told the interviewer that I can, and also mentioned that I am patient working with others and can adapt.

I don't see how it can be an unexpected question! They basically wanted to know whether you are a "team player" or not. It is really important for them to know whether you hold the abilities to work with peers from different technical or non-technical backgrounds. The more flexible you are adapting yourself with others, the more change you have in getting the job.

Do you know what Regular expressions are? (RegEx)

1 Answer

What is your favorite Character from the HoN or any other S2 Games?

1 Answer

How many dogs are in the USA?

Tell me a joke.

1 Answer

If I give you a patch to test and you only have time to test one thing before it is sent out, what do you test?

2 Answers

How would you be a part of the team and what changes could you bring to the workforce for S2 Games

1 Answer

Do you have any experience with a Mac computer?

1 Answer

Tell me five things you are not.

1 Answer

They wanted ideas or basically free marketing consulting for some of their current challenges. I could quickly tell they were way behind in technology so it was difficult to answer in detail when I knew they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. They also focused only on the negative...tell me about a time when you failed...as a manager...on a project...etc.

110 of 60 Interview Questions