Quality Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Control Interview Questions

"The requirements and employee expectations for quality control jobs vary widely by position, company, and product lifecycle stage you will be working on. Since most quality control jobs will revolve around testing products and responding to consumer feedback, employers will expect you to have excellent customer service skills and pay close attention to detail. To stand out above the other candidates, be sure to do extensive research on the products you will be working on and tools and instruments you will be expected to use."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe my ability to work in a team environment.

1 Answer

I'm a synergistic person. I find ways to be more efficient and share what I learn with my coworkers. I explained that if I share what I know that made my job easier, then perhaps that coworker will remember me and share what they learn back in the future with me as well as with the entire corporate structure. This is synergy.

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

Are you detail oriented

1 Answer

Where would you like to be in five years if you would get the position your asking for?

2 Answers

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

They were very interested in how my employer at that time set up one of the loan systems. They were phishing for information.

1 Answer

If you tested a product and the results came back out of spec, how many in-spec retests would you have to perform to discount that original result.

1 Answer

He just talk more than ask questions and explained about the herbs products

1 Answer

Do you know how to find the meid in the phone?

1 Answer

What would I do if I saw a ramp agent spitting on the tarmac in view of the public?

110 of 414 Interview Questions