Quality Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Control Interview Questions

"The requirements and employee expectations for quality control jobs vary widely by position, company, and product lifecycle stage you will be working on. Since most quality control jobs will revolve around testing products and responding to consumer feedback, employers will expect you to have excellent customer service skills and pay close attention to detail. To stand out above the other candidates, be sure to do extensive research on the products you will be working on and tools and instruments you will be expected to use."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Was very easy questions. People were friendly. However, they let technicians and chemists interview their would-be supervisor/boss, which was surprising and unique but very effective, nonetheless.

1 Answer

Describe specific skills and techniques related to the position for which you are applying

1 Answer

Are you proficient with Microsoft Word?

1 Answer

Did I have any parking experience.

1 Answer

Are you willing to work overtime if given the opportunity?

1 Answer

What does ELISA stand for?

1 Answer

They wanted specific examples, which for me was difficult since I'm very tight lipped about other people's privacy. Even leaving out names in the scenarios made me feel as if I was breaching that trust. So, I tended to give general management processes which didn't seem to satisfy them.

1 Answer

What are you looking for in an employer that you have not had in the past?

1 Answer

1. What was a time when you were required to enforce a company policy that you didn't agree with? 2. Give an example of when you had to show empathy toward one of your employees. 3. Has there ever been a time when you had to break the rules? What was it and why. 4. When have you had to step in for your manager in his/her absence and how did you handle the repsonsibility 5. What is your comfort level taking responsibility of others mistakes or short falls? 6. Give a time when you mentored an employee and how successful was it?

1 Answer

Asked if I would be OK with being required to join a union.

3140 of 410 Interview Questions