Quality Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Control Interview Questions

"The requirements and employee expectations for quality control jobs vary widely by position, company, and product lifecycle stage you will be working on. Since most quality control jobs will revolve around testing products and responding to consumer feedback, employers will expect you to have excellent customer service skills and pay close attention to detail. To stand out above the other candidates, be sure to do extensive research on the products you will be working on and tools and instruments you will be expected to use."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where would you like to be in five years if you would get the position your asking for?

2 Answers

I would kike to be the best that I can be and am willing to go back to school if need be to obtain other position that may come available.

In a bigger, wealthier company in whose success I was recognised as being a driving factor.

What are you looking for in an employer that you have not had in the past?

1 Answer

What is the difference between accuracy and precision?

Where did you see yourself in 5 years

1 Answer

How would my skills help the company

1 Answer

They wanted specific examples, which for me was difficult since I'm very tight lipped about other people's privacy. Even leaving out names in the scenarios made me feel as if I was breaching that trust. So, I tended to give general management processes which didn't seem to satisfy them.

1 Answer

1. What was a time when you were required to enforce a company policy that you didn't agree with? 2. Give an example of when you had to show empathy toward one of your employees. 3. Has there ever been a time when you had to break the rules? What was it and why. 4. When have you had to step in for your manager in his/her absence and how did you handle the repsonsibility 5. What is your comfort level taking responsibility of others mistakes or short falls? 6. Give a time when you mentored an employee and how successful was it?

1 Answer

What are the first three things you will do if you are hired?

1 Answer

Asked what compensation I require, and what my current salary is.

1 Answer

Do you know how to find the meid in the phone?

110 of 563 Interview Questions