Quality engineer i interview questions shared by candidates
3 person in a room, try to figure out a way to find out their average salaries without knowing others' salaries.
Use three random numbers during the adding process and subtract them in the same manner to get the total number
Just go ask HR.
You can't "just ask HR," because salary information is confidential. The only way you're supposed to know is if the person agrees to reveal that information to you.
I brought a photograph of my senior engineering design project to aid in discussion, and I was asked to think like a quality engineer and assess the risks associated with the device. Not difficult, but unexpected and fun.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer II
- QA Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Development Engineer In Test
- Software QA Engineer
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Development Engineer I
- Software Development Engineer II
- Business Analyst
- Software Test Engineer
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer
- Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)