Quality Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Quality Engineer I

Quality Engineer I Interview Questions

Quality engineer i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

3 person in a room, try to figure out a way to find out their average salaries without knowing others' salaries.

3 Answers

Use three random numbers during the adding process and subtract them in the same manner to get the total number

Just go ask HR.

You can't "just ask HR," because salary information is confidential. The only way you're supposed to know is if the person agrees to reveal that information to you.

With the staff quality engineers: What statistics would you use in a given situation (they through out a couple of situations and wanted to know how I would approach identifying and addressing the problems)?

1 Answer

All interviewers: tell me how you handled a situation where you had to prove that your method was better than someone else's.

1 Answer

are you able to work full-time?

1 Answer

Why Smith & Nephew? Additional STAR format questions.

What do you think makes a good leader? Can you handle a very high stress environment? What made you want to work for this company specifically?

I brought a photograph of my senior engineering design project to aid in discussion, and I was asked to think like a quality engineer and assess the risks associated with the device. Not difficult, but unexpected and fun.

At one point they asked about a UI drawing on a board. They wanted to know what steps one would take to test the sample UI.

110 of 26 Interview Questions