Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Engineer Interview Questions

"As a quality engineer you will be expected by your employer to have the critical thinking skills, data analysis skills, and business quality knowledge to develop quality tools, systems, and processes that ensure product quality from start to finish. In an interview you can expect to be asked about your IT experience, knowledge of enterprise architectures, software engineering background, and understanding of quality improvement techniques. Because quality engineering is based heavily in software development, you can expect to be asked multiple technical programming questions."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are designing a diving board and it bends too easily. What design changes would you make to fix the problem?

2 Answers

Using a normal justice scale (google for image), what's the minimum number of weighings required to find the heaviest of 9 different balls?

2 Answers

They want extensive information for how you performed on your past jobs

3 Answers

A very hard brain teaser that requires creativity. You don't necessarily have to get the right answer, but you have to come up with some intelligent ways of tackling the problem. Don't be afraid to talk about your thought process, even if it's not right.

2 Answers

What is my personality type and what kind of people do I find difficult to work with?

2 Answers

3 person in a room, try to figure out a way to find out their average salaries without knowing others' salaries.

3 Answers

If someone is being unsafe what would you do?

1 Answer

Tell us about a difficult situation you had to deal with.

1 Answer

Describe a project I had in school and what were my roles in the group

1 Answer

Did I ever have to deal with the changing of plans during a project?

1120 of 1,290 Interview Questions