Quality Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring quality managers, employers are looking for candidates with the technical background and management skills to assist oversight of the quality department at a high level. In an interview, be ready to answer typical testing questions as well as speak to your leadership experience and project management abilities. Come prepared to discuss how you would set quality standards, execute testing planning, and ensure that teams meet deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He asked me "how do you improve the production issues that are causing quality issues"

1 Answer

I told him that I spend time out on the floor talking with operators to tell them about the quality issues we're finding and how to eliminate them. I told him that quality would get very better as we worked together on the production floor.

What will I add to improve the work culture and improve the productivity of the facility.

1 Answer

Do you have QC data management experience?

1 Answer

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time in your careeer when you failed to meet a goal

1 Answer

You haven't really done anything in your career do you think?

2 Answers

If you were a color what color you would be. Never had a question like this in my life during interview process.

1 Answer

I really thought there were no difficult or unexpected questions. I felt like I was interviewing them as much as I was being interviewed. The interviews were early in the week and HR said they would be making a decision by the following Monday. I waited to late the following week to get feedback, but no one ever responded to my inquires. The I tried again two, three and more than a month later, but still nothing.

1 Answer

What kind of animal would you say you are most like, and why?

1 Answer

Working for a Company that the bank has taken over

110 of 393 Interview Questions