Quality Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Quality Manager

Quality Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring quality managers, employers are looking for candidates with the technical background and management skills to assist oversight of the quality department at a high level. In an interview, be ready to answer typical testing questions as well as speak to your leadership experience and project management abilities. Come prepared to discuss how you would set quality standards, execute testing planning, and ensure that teams meet deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He asked me "how do you improve the production issues that are causing quality issues"

1 Answer

I told him that I spend time out on the floor talking with operators to tell them about the quality issues we're finding and how to eliminate them. I told him that quality would get very better as we worked together on the production floor.

What will I add to improve the work culture and improve the productivity of the facility.

1 Answer

Do you have QC data management experience?

1 Answer

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time in your careeer when you failed to meet a goal

If I could lead a team

1 Answer

I was under the impression that the HR person did not ever read my resume from some of the questions I was asked regarding my back ground and experience. It was very insulting.

1 Answer

300 multiple choice questions that were irrelevant to the position I applied for.

1 Answer

What was your solid oral dose experience?

1 Answer

What is your management style?

110 of 320 Interview Questions