Quality Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Manager Interview Questions

"When hiring quality managers, employers are looking for candidates with the technical background and management skills to assist oversight of the quality department at a high level. In an interview, be ready to answer typical testing questions as well as speak to your leadership experience and project management abilities. Come prepared to discuss how you would set quality standards, execute testing planning, and ensure that teams meet deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

He asked me "how do you improve the production issues that are causing quality issues"

1 Answer

I told him that I spend time out on the floor talking with operators to tell them about the quality issues we're finding and how to eliminate them. I told him that quality would get very better as we worked together on the production floor.

What will I add to improve the work culture and improve the productivity of the facility.

1 Answer

Do you have QC data management experience?

1 Answer

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

Asked about my management experience.

3 Answers

You haven't really done anything in your career do you think?

2 Answers

can you please to me how you can conduct a FEMA on a chemical process? this was a wise crack attempt to embarrass me by the so called director of quality. it didnt work.

2 Answers

At what point in the origination of a new project is it important to include Quality Assurance?

2 Answers

Can you work some overtime? If yes, how long can you stay each day? Do you know how to use the computer, particularly word.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time in your careeer when you failed to meet a goal

110 of 438 Interview Questions