Quality manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality manager Interview Questions

"When hiring quality managers, employers are looking for candidates with the technical background and management skills to assist oversight of the quality department at a high level. In an interview, be ready to answer typical testing questions as well as speak to your leadership experience and project management abilities. Come prepared to discuss how you would set quality standards, execute testing planning, and ensure that teams meet deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

Too long to write, they did a great job making sure I was not just putting popular tag words on my resume to make me look more appealing. They do a great job of finding out the truth.

He asked me "how do you improve the production issues that are causing quality issues"

1 Answer

What will I add to improve the work culture and improve the productivity of the facility.

1 Answer

In a typical sql query, what would happen when there are no bind variables? What happens when you put bind variables, does it help the performance or not? If so, how?

1 Answer

Do you have QC data management experience?

1 Answer

What would I do to improve and ensure product quality if given the job?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

how do you make sure deliverables are completed within schedule and without working over shift.

1 Answer

Asked about my management experience.

3 Answers

What is the standard bit encryption used on US based Websites.

2 Answers

How would you slice a cake with 3 slices to get 8 pieces.

2 Answers