Quality specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for quality specialist

Quality specialist Interview Questions

11,552

quality specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if management asks you to approve a release with critical defects?

2 Answers

Decline to release and ask if I can have time to fix the defects

No, We should not release the application with critical defects. Make sure the management team how the impact of the critical defects in the application without fixing and quality of the product not guaranteed.

Do you believe automation is more important than manual QA?

3 Answers

Hypothetical question: you have a team of ten software developers that have worked on a product for 5 years. They now have to develop a new version of this application but only have 3 months to develop and test it. What would the QA estimate be?

2 Answers

Have you ever stopped a line for a quality issue and how did you go about it? Can you provide examples.

1 Answer

Describe my ability to work in a team environment.

1 Answer

What instrumentation are you familiar with?

1 Answer

Tell me more about your experience in working with Six Sigma and Lean, please be specific and give examples with details and figures.

1 Answer

Explain the difference between an inner join and outer join.

1 Answer

He asked me "how do you improve the production issues that are causing quality issues"

1 Answer

Have you had a defect that was found by a customer that should have been caught during the testing phase? If so, how did you handle the escaped defect.

110 of 11,552 Interview Questions