Quality Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quality Supervisor Interview Questions

Quality supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The interview was very laid back.

1 Answer

We just chatted and talked about my past jobs.

They wanted specific examples, which for me was difficult since I'm very tight lipped about other people's privacy. Even leaving out names in the scenarios made me feel as if I was breaching that trust. So, I tended to give general management processes which didn't seem to satisfy them.

1 Answer

Was very easy questions. People were friendly. However, they let technicians and chemists interview their would-be supervisor/boss, which was surprising and unique but very effective, nonetheless.

1 Answer

1. What was a time when you were required to enforce a company policy that you didn't agree with? 2. Give an example of when you had to show empathy toward one of your employees. 3. Has there ever been a time when you had to break the rules? What was it and why. 4. When have you had to step in for your manager in his/her absence and how did you handle the repsonsibility 5. What is your comfort level taking responsibility of others mistakes or short falls? 6. Give a time when you mentored an employee and how successful was it?

1 Answer

I asked," would there be any reason you could see that I would be unable to fulfill the requirements of this job?"

2 Answers

He just talk more than ask questions and explained about the herbs products

1 Answer

Issues you've had with prior supervisors or managers and how you've dealt with them.

1 Answer

Questions were about experience, how situations would be handled, and about education.

Situational questions (in which you've never been in the situation) are very difficult to answer. Aka: how would you react this issue or this issue happening at the same time.

Describe your past relationship with your previous employer?

110 of 52 Interview Questions