Quantitative Statistical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quantitative Statistical Analyst Interview Questions

Quantitative statistical analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The phone interview went in depth into past research. Be prepared to discuss it.

1 Answer

Here is a list of must learn/buy books in probability theory. Good for these positions http://bayesianthink.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-best-books-to-learn-probability.html

well all questions were all right.

1 Answer

Where did you heard about Acumen? Please guid me go through an analytical project you have done including the model and any quantitative methods you used.

was asked what I knew about the company, did you check the company website, what kind of projects the company do

Why do you want to work for Acumen? What is your background? What is your expected salary?

Telephone interview goes deeply into resume. Get prepared for the most recent professional experience you listed on it.

I was not asked any difficult questions. Most of the questions are about why I want to work here, which projects will I be interested. however, the last interviewer told me that this isn't such as much statistical modeling as I thought in the job, and this might not suit me.

Tell me about your research experience. What skills you learned and how they can be applied to this position.

110 of 14 Interview Questions