Question Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Question Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Question Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you address a circumstance in which you disagree with your supervisor's decision or actions in a particular instance?

1 Answer

I responded that my responsibility is to provide my supervisor with sufficient info for her to make a good decision and ultimately I have to trust she is going to do just that, she won't ask me to do anything unlawful, and as she has the overall responsibility, I will need to accept her decision and move on with business to support her decision.

Has there ever been a time where you witnessed a fellow employee find money on the ground and kept it for themselves rather than turning it in to lost and found or human resource? If so, please explain how you would approach the employee and ask them about the money.

1 Answer

Tell me about your favorite campaign. How would you approach a new product that we would offer? What would be the first step you would take?

1 Answer

Given 5 pirates on a ship, they need to distribute a pot of gold that has 100 gold pieces inside of it. The first pirate must make a proposal of how the gold will be distributed. If he receives over 50% votes from the remaining pirates, then his proposal will be accepted and the gold will be distributed. If he receives less then 50% support, then he will be thrown off the ship and die.

42 Answers

If two cars are traveling in a two lap race on a track of any length, one going 60 mph and the other going 30mph, how fast will the slower car have to go to finish at the same car to finish at the same time?

30 Answers

A dwarf-killing giant lines up 10 dwarfs from shortest to tallest. Each dwarf can see all the shortest dwarfs in front of him, but cannot see the dwarfs behind himself. The giant randomly puts a white or black hat on each dwarf. No dwarf can see their own hat. The giant tells all the dwarfs that he will ask each dwarf, starting with the tallest, for the color of his hat. If the dwarf answers incorrectly, the giant will kill the dwarf. Each dwarf can hear the previous answers, but cannot hear when a dwarf is killed. What strategy should be used to kill the fewest dwarfs, and what is the minimum number of dwarfs that can be saved with this strategy?

21 Answers

why are you looking for a positon with Kohl's?

4 Answers

What is 29^2?

4 Answers

YPhone files a suit against XCell for damages associated with stealing a proprietary technology, how would you evaluate the damages?

3 Answers

You have 2 identical crystal orbs and a 100 storey tall building. How do you determine which floor the orbs will shatter at, and what is the minimum number of tests you need to execute?

5 Answers