Radiologic Technologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radiologic Technologist Interview Questions

"Before applying for a role as a radiologic technologist, you must first receive certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Once you've checked that requirement of, employers will be looking for candidates who can comfortably handle OR equipment and provide excellent patient care. Be ready to discuss your experience performing procedures or role play a scenario with a difficult patient."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much experience do you have with OR equipment?

1 Answer

I have experience working with X-rays, CAT scans, and PET scans.

How would you handle a situation with an upset patient?

1 Answer

Was there ever a crisis that occurred on your shift (whether that be during clinics or previous employment) and how did you react and overcome or not overcome the situation.

1 Answer

Have you ever been arrested for a felony?

1 Answer

How much experience did I have

2 Answers

When was a situtation in which your morals were compromised?

1 Answer

I was not asked any questions. I was told about their enviornment and told that there were some very "strong personalties" also, I was told that I may be asked to flex out early occasionally when there was lack of work. I was also told that call would be a part of my responsibilites. They basically said they could train me and did i think I could handle it?? There was a lack of transparency. In the end, I was hired as a full time employee, but only getting like 30 hours per week.

1 Answer

Name 3 of your best qualities.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in ten years time in this company? This is a difficult question to me because of un-expected circumstances, meaning if a superior job offer arises in five years I may be tempted to take it. Talking to your superiors may be beneficial to achieving the desired increase, so be honest.

Tell me about yourself.