Railroad conductor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Railroad conductor Interview Questions

railroad conductor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult about the interview was the exam. Some of the questions were easy while others were difficult especially the math. When I took the exam, I was in my senior year of college and trying to go back a couple of years and remember some of the problem solving. I think this is what caused me not to do very well on the exam. I never found out how I did on the exam.

2 Answers

What's all on the math test?

Some geometry, algebra, conversions, which cylinder contains more volume. I took this test again in March 2015. No i didn't make it to the next part which is the interview process. I felt like I did a little better on it this time because I took my time and wasn't as nervous. But I think the reason why I didn't get an interview was because my job history. It was the exact same test offered back in 2010. There are different versions of this test from what I saw.

Can you work overnight?

2 Answers

Are you willing to work nights and weekends

2 Answers

with your experience don't you think you would be better suited doing something more in line with your current profession?

2 Answers

How does any of your previous work experience relate to Norfolk Southern?

Why should we pick you?

1 Answer

If you saw someone with 20+ years seniority breaking a rule how would you handle the situation?

1 Answer

Have you worked in extreme weather?

1 Answer

Can you be gone for periods of time.

1 Answer

Have you ever worked outside

110 of 51 Interview Questions