Account Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Manager

Account Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you keep a customer from cancelling our services?

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

My most interesting question would have to be the ‘light bulb switch’ scenario, asked during my interview with Yardi. Question: You are standing outside a room next to three switches, all of which are off. Each switch operates a different light bulb in the room. The room door is closed, so you cannot see which switch operates which bulb. You are only allowed to go into the room once. Determine which switch operates which bulb.

1 Answer

What is one accomplishment you have had so far in your life that you are most proud of?

1 Answer

They asked about my goals and what leadership meant to me.

All the questions you would likely expect for a position like this...

1 Answer

What do you like to do in your free time?

I found the role play to be the most anxiety-producing portion but it went well. There were no unexpected questions.