Business Development Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Business Development Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

"Business development managers work to expand their company's business, so employers are looking for go-getters who can identify promising opportunities, manage partner relations, and successfully implement partnerships into current business models. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on your analytical, interpersonal, and management skills. You may be asked to evaluate a prospective market or pitch an unorthodox business to the executives of a company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well versed are you in "eCommerce" tools & platforms in contrast to your 20 years of I.T. products & services sales successes?

1 Answer

Interview Question – Senior sales staff member (not a manager) asked about my 30-60-90 day plan. She was visibly upset when I didn't specifically reference her staff-level peers in the summary. She didn't know my plan was based on priorities previously discussed with her senior management who advised me her priorities are one of the organizational problems.

What do I see as the most important changes in the Cloud and Managed Services Industry?

1 Answer

Tell me about a big success in your career and your specific role in that success?

Tell me about a big failure in your career and your role in that failure? What did you learn?