Cashier Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Cashier Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

"Employers are looking to hire cashiers with great customer service skills and experience handling cash. In preparation for an interview, come ready to answer role-play questions that will assess your ability to appease difficult customers under stressful circumstances. Make sure to showcase a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude that will convince your interviewer you're right for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

where do you see yourself in 5 years

3 Answers

I can see myself helping sick people.

Graduating from college and having a higher quality job than working in a fast food restraint.

*Don't say doin your wife don't say doin your wife.* Doin your...son?

What's something I could improve about myself?

1 Answer

The only question that threw me off was: "Define a sense of urgency." I asked him what he meant after thinking about it for some time and he said, "For example, when the store is really busy."

1 Answer

If you had to choose between 3 places to work and they all offered exact pay, hours, and benefits, how would you decide which one to work for?

1 Answer

What motivates you to work at GIGIs with an advanced degree?

1 Answer

Tell us something about you that we would not knowing just from looking at you?

1 Answer

You will get several questions that start with, "Tell me about a time ...." It might be, you dealt with a difficult customer or you worked on a project with someone else or when another employee wasn't doing his or her job and how you dealt with the situation.

1 Answer

What college are you going to?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Macys?

1 Answer

How much experience do you have?

110 of 220 Interview Questions