Consultant Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain the difference between TCP and UDP

4 Answers

UDP is for like Skype and TCP is for like Youtube.....thats all I know but it has to do with the way packets are received and acknowledged

TCP is a reliable protocol that utilizes windowing and acknowledgement packets to ensure all traffic is transmitted and received UDP is an unreliable protocol that does not utilize windowing and acknowledgements, and is good to use when you can't re-transmit a packet (EG a voice or video packet)

That's really as difficult as it gets?

What did I know about smart phones? Many questions were based on notions about how this was going to all come about; some seemed rather silly to me, but it was a strong indication that enough of the right people were involved in this effort.

1 Answer

Describe something that you have done recently that didn't go well. What was your reaction to the situation?

Why healthcare IT?

1 Answer

Explain OSPF (Open Shortest Path First)

2 Answers

No technical questions. Just a chat on IaaS.

1 Answer

If you had a customer at your desk currently entertaining the idea of possibly moving into the property and a current tenant came down irate about a situation, how would you handle it?

1 Answer

Depends on client- ask NTT DATA manager for project background of client position so you can anticipate the client's difficult questions!

1 Answer

If you could pick any career you wanted and money wasn't a factor, what would you choose?

Handed me a case study which I had 30 minutes to complete