Customer Service Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor
Customer Service Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Customer Service Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or "describe a time when..." questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and always keep a calm and professional composure.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your greatest weakness?

2 Answers

Pretty stock question. If you give a stock answer, they don't seem to care. I would try to play around with it though (crack a joke, spin the question into something positive) because that will make you more memorable.

What is your greatest weakness...asking for a job here....

Do you know how to troubleshoot

2 Answers

Why did you leave your last job?

1 Answer

Tell me a little about yourself, it caught me off guard. I have not been asked that question suprisingly in most of my interviews.

1 Answer

They ask if you can work the hours they need you for and the. Your basis run of the mill questions.

1 Answer

Describe what you know about defined contribution plans.

1 Answer

Tell about the time you went above and beyond the job

1 Answer

All the questions was behavioral based where they want to know the situation, action, and the outcome.

1 Answer

The only question that threw me off was: "Define a sense of urgency." I asked him what he meant after thinking about it for some time and he said, "For example, when the store is really busy."

1 Answer

have you ever worked in a call center environment?

110 of 285 Interview Questions