Developer Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Developer Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's in a grunt file and explain what it does

1 Answer

A JS or Coffeescript file that goes in project root next to package.json. Includes wrapper function, project and task configuration, loading grunt plugins and tasks and custom tasks.

They presented a demo page and asked me to streamline it to make it more interactive and presentable for a user (open to interpretation).

1 Answer

We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will it take to fill the pond?

4 Answers

There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. 9 of the stacks contain coins that weigh 1g each. The other stack contains coins of 2g each. The coins look the same. We have a scale that we can get a measurement of grams from, not a balance. We can use the scale exactly once to weigh anything here from a single coin to all of them. How can we determine which stack is the 2g coins?

4 Answers

Can Si be used to make LEDs ?

3 Answers

How many barbers to cut men's hair in a city of 2 million people?

2 Answers

If a glass of water is half full and you put ice in it, when ice melts, the water level will increase of decrease or remain constant? Give scientific reason.

2 Answers

Given a linked list with cycle, find the cycle.

2 Answers

Estimate the number of flat tyres in the US in a year?

3 Answers

The questions were ridiculous because the people interviewing were just starting out and had no idea what type of questions to ask.

110 of 523 Interview Questions