Director Interview Questions in Raleigh, NC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions in Raleigh, NC

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

I believe that people need to embrace a goal and believe that they are capable of achieving it in order to be motivated to pursue that goal. I work with my team to develop goals that deliver on business targets and are achievable. By providing the vision, a measurable target, and supporting them with the right tools and information, I motivate my teams.

How do you handle technical experts with differing opinions?

Are you left handed?

1 Answer

How would you tackle the job?

1 Answer

Why do you want yo work at Quintiles?

1 Answer

There were no hard questions. Only stuff like: what is your sales style or Tell me about your experiences.

1 Answer

What can you do to bring in government contracts?

Scenario questions, responding to real example challenges and how the applicant would respond, react, act, communicate and resolve in various circumstances.

110 of 76 Interview Questions