Director Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

I believe that people need to embrace a goal and believe that they are capable of achieving it in order to be motivated to pursue that goal. I work with my team to develop goals that deliver on business targets and are achievable. By providing the vision, a measurable target, and supporting them with the right tools and information, I motivate my teams.

Are you left handed?

1 Answer

Most unexpected part of the interview proces was the number of people you need to meet with and the number of times you need to connect.

1 Answer

The head of sales outlined his current prospecting approach for a new market segment and asked me for a critique.

1 Answer

Problem solving pertaining to ROI on inventory turns and projected bottom line profit to support store expansion plans.

1 Answer

"Tell me about a time when you had a point of view that was not shared by upper management."

1 Answer

What skills and/or techniques ca you bring to the agency?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for our agency?

1 Answer

How would you tackle the job?

1 Answer

Explain a time that you had a challenge at work and how did you overcome it.

110 of 150 Interview Questions