Front Desk Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Front Desk Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Working as a front desk clerk demands a candidate who can provide impeccable customer service under pressure, while maintaining a professional demeanor. Interviewers will be interested in how you will go above and beyond to make every customer satisfied, so an understanding of protocol and patience is necessary. You may be asked about how you would contribute to the team and role-play a scenario where you must deal with an angry guest. Present yourself as being an upbeat, jovial, and attentive potential employee to make the best impression.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a mistake you have made.

1 Answer

I provided examples of times when I was sort of thrown into a situation that I hadn't been properly trained for. I informed them that I wasn't afraid to ask for help and learned from the expertise of others around me.

Questions were pretty basic and you can answer them just using common sense.

How Does fitness play into your every day life

Why do you want to work here? What is your background in fitness?

The questions were very canned and stuffy; nothing organic. It was an extremely weird interview. Asked things that led me to believe previous staff had issues. Like, "How would you handle an irate customer who is high up on the food chain?"

1 Answer