Intern Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Intern Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How heavy is Mount Everest?

5 Answers

Very heavy.

estimating that mt everest is 7 km tall and about 14 km across, it is 1/3*pi*14km^2*7km or about 14km^2*7km, or 1,400,000,000,000 cubic meters. one cubic meter of rock is probably around 100 kg. so 140,000,000,000,000 kg? which is 1.4*10^14 kg according to wiki answers, it's 3.04x10^15kg so i was off by a factor of 2 :/

14 isn't the radius, you need to divide by 2.

Expected value of number of heads if you flip 4 coins and can flip over any pair of two tails.

5 Answers

Why did you choose our company ?

3 Answers

Why do you think you are fit for the position

4 Answers

Walk me through your resume. Why accounting? Hardest one by far: "I interview a lot of people applying for a position here, when I go back to my office, what is the one thing you want me to remember about you that will make you stand out from all the other candidates?"

2 Answers

Write a function to convert a roman number to decimal. A question on trees.

2 Answers

Question about saving locations and number or users at locations

1 Answer

what is your career plan after graduation

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

Understanding of how other companies in the industry have become successful.

110 of 281 Interview Questions