Java Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Java Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Java interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your organizational skills?

Arrays, linked lists and data structures

1 Answer

They asked me about my past projects and also if I had experience with MVC pattern. They also inquired about my knowledge of Spring.

Difference between synchronize map vs concurrent map How is set implemented? Singleton implementation? How Hashmap works ? Coallesce function Join vs Union Arraylist vs linkedlist Microservice – how put is operated with an identifier (URI or payload) Why is string immutable? Spring beans scope SQL Joins/Unions (what and differences) Some Architecture idiot was asking about Chess board game and how to implement horse move!!! (looks like he is enthusiastic to interview and lose sight of acknowledging interviewee is a person like him) – Clearly this question seemed to infer lack of compassion in the company. PS: there is some white-boarding stuff, which I hate the most !!!

1 Answer

They asked to write a program on a whiteboard, (Find duplicates in the array), Behavioral questions like how will you learn new things and all ....

There are technical questions about the Java language and white board exercises.

Have you ever developed anything on the Java Application Platform (an internal company platform).

1 Answer

Some algorithmic questions. Simple and tricky.

What sparked your passion for technology?

110 of 27 Interview Questions