Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you handle a group member who didnt pull their weight?

2 Answers

Approached the person and explained they had to pull their weight or they would not share in the grade.

Approach the offending party with specific examples of what they are doing wrong and what they can do specifically to fix the problem. Show them -how- they aren't pulling their weight, rather than just saying it. Ask the group member's input on the matter and help them come up with solutions to correct the problem. Anyone can identify an issue. It's the ones that can fix the issue that truly count.

Did you have a mentor before

5 Answers

How well you get alone with others. Huh, I was a social worker for 7 years, a Practice Manager for 15 years and have been in departments when I had to supervise up to 30 people. Really that's the type of questions you ask me.

4 Answers

Say you are dead- what do you think your eulogy would say about you.

5 Answers

How do I handle irate customers

4 Answers

A IQ question: I have 9 coins and 8 have the same weight and the last one is heavier. I also have a balance beam to weigh the coins with. I can only use the balance beam 2 times to find the heavier coin. How do you find the heavier coin?

4 Answers

Do you feel comfortable starting a new market in the Raleigh area.

3 Answers

What are your current job duties/accomplishments?

3 Answers

Tell me what you believe are your greatest strengths and weaknesses.

4 Answers

"Cultural" Name a song/movie that describes you? Name weaknesses, strengths What you like to do for fun outside of work? What would your last employer say about you? If you invited us for dinner what would you cook? What some of your strengths? What motivates you to wake up each morning? "Technical" What KPI's measures your success? How do you manage rejection from upper management? Do you have experience with Stage Gates? What was the size of the last company you worked for? Why did you leave your last job?

110 of 1,765 Interview Questions