Project Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Garden variety interview questions.

1 Answer

They are not trying to trip you up.

In the mock presentation portion there was some discussion about who would pay for a contract change.

1 Answer

Are you planning a wedding

1 Answer

Are you planning any baby showers?

1 Answer

Did you know anyone a Big Blue? If so, do you know {first name, last name}?

1 Answer

Not one difficult question, however I provided a Big Blue answers to all of their questions thrown at me. I managed a number of Big Blue Teams on many Projects and know their mindset. Was made an offer and declined. I then accepted against my better judgement..

1 Answer

I was asked to describe what my greatest asset was as a project manager.

1 Answer

What was the most interesting project that you have worked on?

1 Answer

What is the lowest compensation you are comfortable with?

1 Answer

If a customer tells you you're wrong on the information you are presenting to them about a particular stroller, how do you proceed?

110 of 164 Interview Questions