Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Registered Nurse Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

In addition to assisting physicians in providing medical assistance to patients, nurses must have strong interpersonal and conflict-management skills. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on medical practices and procedures, as well as answer situational questions that will test your ability to excel under difficult conditions. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or how you would handle an emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your salary requirements?

1 Answer

I tried multiple times to defer this question because it was too early to discuss this. I was told by recruiter they needed a number. I asked what the range was and was told $60,000 to $85,000.

Never even got to truly be asked a question about my background, resume, or any skills pertaining to the job.

1 Answer

Describe a situation in your career that involved conflict and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

I was asked what I felt were my strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

Q: Tell me about a time you provided patient care and thought maybe you could have done something differently?

Why did I choose Blue Water Spa? What are some skills I would bring to my department, what are my strengths?

1 Answer

They asked examples of your views on diversity, about a time you went above and beyond for someone, about a mistake you've made.

Tell me about a difficult situation or conflict you had at a prior job, and how you handled it to achieve a positive outcome.

The questions were behavioral questions and then she asked if I had any questions.

Why do you want to be an RN Case Manager?