Sales Associate Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Associate

Sales Associate Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If 20 people walked into the store, what would you do? How would you know which ones to sell to, and who would spend more money?

1 Answer

This was fairly open-ended question and it definitely threw me off! I was pretty nervous but my manager saw that I was definitely trying my best to answer. The answer was actually that you can't really know, people don't walk around with dollar signs above their heads :')

No real interview like questions... thety just checked boxes.... very easy

1 Answer

Are you willing to work over time? Are you looking to stay with us or in the area for a while after hire? Are you a people person? Have you worked in sales? Are you familiar with rewards programs?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions to ask me?

3 Answers

At the end of the interview you have to do a trial cold call to book a meeting given a scenario on a page (My scenario was to call a financial firm to get them to book a meeting to discuss digital marketing strategies).

1 Answer

Fizeram perguntas sobre as experiências anteriores, e sobre a faculdade

1 Answer

Just checked out behavioral and what is your experience briefly

1 Answer

The last interview process for the Raleigh store you need to make a sales presentation. The presentation could be anything and they give you 15 minutes to prepare for it and present it to the HR and management.

1 Answer

Why Victoria's Secret for a job?

1 Answer

You don't have a people-oriented background, why sales?

110 of 485 Interview Questions