Sales Interview Questions in Raleigh, NC | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Sales Interview Questions in Raleigh, NC

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

I believe that people need to embrace a goal and believe that they are capable of achieving it in order to be motivated to pursue that goal. I work with my team to develop goals that deliver on business targets and are achievable. By providing the vision, a measurable target, and supporting them with the right tools and information, I motivate my teams.

Define 'pipeline'. Lots of technical questions from a 30 page file from corporate. He did not ask all the listed questions, but there is a very structured script that dictates the interview.

1 Answer

If 20 people walked into the store, what would you do? How would you know which ones to sell to, and who would spend more money?

1 Answer

What would your friends compliment you on?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

What companies would you target first?

1 Answer

Nne that really stood out

1 Answer

No real interview like questions... thety just checked boxes.... very easy

1 Answer

How will my experiences carry over to Red Hat as I'm unproven on their particular technology despite supporting it for 3 years...this caught me off guard.

1 Answer

How was a female I thought I could succeed in a banking sales environment

110 of 617 Interview Questions