Sales Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Sales Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

As a sales representative, your ability to speak to clients has a large impact on the company’s profits. Great interpersonal, listening, and marketing skills are all essential. As sales reps often encounter skeptical or difficult customers, employers will be looking to assess your ability to present a product with ease, counter objections, and bounce back from rejection. Be prepared to give a convincing sales pitch on one of the company's products or role-play a situation in which you have to persuade difficult customer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you motivate people?

1 Answer

I believe that people need to embrace a goal and believe that they are capable of achieving it in order to be motivated to pursue that goal. I work with my team to develop goals that deliver on business targets and are achievable. By providing the vision, a measurable target, and supporting them with the right tools and information, I motivate my teams.

Q: If you're not meeting your metrics (sales goals) what would you do?

1 Answer

Q: How do you know satisfied customer?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

What companies would you target first?

1 Answer

Nne that really stood out

1 Answer

No real interview like questions... thety just checked boxes.... very easy

1 Answer

Have you ever worked in a Car Dealership before?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work over time? Are you looking to stay with us or in the area for a while after hire? Are you a people person? Have you worked in sales? Are you familiar with rewards programs?

1 Answer

Tell me why do you want to sale car?

110 of 1,130 Interview Questions