Sales Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Only one question asked: "What defines you as a person"

1 Answer

With more than 14 years of proven, documented success as an over achiever and 3 x Pres Club attendee and 4 x key note speaker of success in sales at my former company sales meetings - I answered honestly; "my integrity, values and morales" They just stared at me...They asked why I didn't say money?

What types of businesses do you feel we could take our products commercially?

1 Answer

Sales Director points to whiteboard with list of RSM's listed by monthly revenue and asks where you expect to be in 6 weeks.

1 Answer

How often do you check TEAM?

1 Answer

What companies would you target first?

1 Answer

Describe your experience in the automotive marketing industry.

2 Answers

Just went over my background and how my skills were transferable to Grainger and MRO as well as cultural fit.

rate yourself from 1-10

1 Answer

It was a pre-qualifying call so there were no real interview questions during our call.

110 of 72 Interview Questions