Sales Representative Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Sales Representative Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What potential downsides do you see with the company, and what particular challenges and obstacles do you anticipate having to overcome to be successful at Citrix?

Why sales? What do you know about Oracle? How do you handle rejection?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how aggressive are you?

Typical questions, do you see yourself in five years ,what is your expectations with the company and yourself ? What are your salary expectations? , How do you feel about working in this environment? , how do you feel about having a job that is mostly driving and physical labor ? Are you interested in moving up the company and if so you will have to relocate? How do you work as a self-starter and you good with time management? Are you good at working under little supervision? tell me your strengths and weaknesses? What would your old supervisors say about you what is so Etc. mething you think you need to improve on? Explain what you would do in this situation etc. There's no certain questions.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Describe a time your boss made a decision you didn't agree with and how you handled it.

I was quite offended when they spent an hour questioning me about my core beliefs, values, and experience, and then left me time for 1 question before letting me know they had another meeting. Very unprofessional especially after they tell that the interview process is a 2-way street and the candidate is interviewing the company and vice versa.

4 Answers