Support Specialist Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Support Specialist Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There was a tricky formula for Holiday pay. Initially we were told we would be paid for holidays. The company we worked for had over 11 holidays.

1 Answer

Because these days the company was closed for various holidays showed up as not working a full week, we were penalized for the company not being open. We never received a single holiday pay the whole contract -one year and a half.

What makes you want to work with the mental health population

1 Answer

If you had 3 people who needed attention, a VIP with a possible malware infection, a customer with a technical problem, and an onsite visit for another customer, how would you handle addressing all the needs of the three customers?

1 Answer

Would you be comfortable facilitating groups?

1 Answer

There was a written technical test that needed to be completed first before they begin the rest of the interview process. The test was fairly easy. If you didn't pass it though, they won't bother with the rest of the interview although I have heard a coworker say she asked if she could retake the test at another time since she was nervous when she took it and they let her reschedule for another try.

1 Answer

No typical interview questions asked at all other than why was I interested in position.

What was easiest about the final technical project you worked on?

Why do you want to work for WalkMe?

1 Answer

I was asked this, "Tell us about yourself" before I heard the specific on the job.