Support Specialist Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC | Glassdoor

Support Specialist Interview Questions in Raleigh-Durham, NC

Support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

What experience do you have with the position? What experience do you have with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint? What do you know about the organization? What are the pros and cons of the position? Name a time when you got behind on a deadline? How do you keep organized? Name a time when you have had an interpersonal conflict?

Name a situation where you had a client interaction not go well, how did you handle it.

There was a written technical test that needed to be completed first before they begin the rest of the interview process. The test was fairly easy. If you didn't pass it though, they won't bother with the rest of the interview although I have heard a coworker say she asked if she could retake the test at another time since she was nervous when she took it and they let her reschedule for another try.

1 Answer

How to configure an outlook profile.

1 Answer

How would you deal with a difficult customer?

1 Answer

Describe your role in a past position, including tasks, technical skills, and interaction with management.

I was asked this, "Tell us about yourself" before I heard the specific on the job.