Reading, UK interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Reading, UK

Vodafone Interviews in Reading

www.vodafone.com /  HQ: Newbury, UK

154 Interviews in Reading (of 1,435)

3.0 Average

Microsoft Interviews in Reading

www.microsoft.com /  HQ: Redmond, WA

72 Interviews in Reading (of 8,730)

3.2 Average

Austin Fraser Interviews in Reading

www.austinfraser.com /  HQ: Reading

37 Interviews in Reading (of 46)

3.4 Difficult

Interview Questions in Reading

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you describe your cv.

4 Answers

Describe your cv.

The CV is on paper and it follows a certain format that even a squirrel can read and understand. I used to know one guy who could not read and used to ask fellow employees to read things to him. I wonder if this is the guy who took your interview. Anyway, I am curious as to the following: 1. Why did you read out your CV to him? I would have just said, "Have you got a copy of my CV? Well, all the information is there." 2. Why oh why did you follow up with the agent after their misbehavior? 3. The person that interviewed you, was he Indian or Chinese? If they are asking you to do their reading for them even before an interview, imagine what they will ask for if you get and accept the job: "Yo, Steve, can you turn on my computer for me? And while you are at it, read out my email for me." I had a similar experience with Huawei. I was interviewed for an Architect position in the outsourcing capital of the world: Bangalore. I did clear all the interview, but refused their offer due to misbehavior from the Head if HR: She asked me ridiculous questions and continued to try my patience till I upped and left. She apparently wasn't able to grasp the finer points in the conversation, telling her that this line of questioning was unprofessional. I don't blame these people for their misbehavior, I blame their parents!

Hey Anonymous, just read your comment one year later! 1. The question wasn't repeat the cv, the question was explain the highlights. 2. Because I wanted to find out if this was for real or not. 3. English. There's some very wrong - the line manager appeared to be in a complete mess and seemed very able to let me (as a candidate) know that. Very disappointing.

How to convert from high impedance to low impedance?

2 Answers

What would you describe as the most important elements a PM has?

2 Answers

Competencies based questions. They asked me questions about my previous work experience, university Competencies based questions. They asked me questions about my previous work experience, university Competencies based questions. They asked me questions about my previous work experience, university

1 Answer

Explain a time you solved a mechanical problem?

Bigest weaknesses?

1 Answer

The questions were very unstructured

1 Answer

Managing Director - I don't believe you have done anything on your CV. This whole thing is a lie.

1 Answer

What I wanted to get from my Internship and how I would want to be developed.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Microsoft?

110 of 2,165 Interview Questions