Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Estate Interview Questions

"When interviewing to work in real estate, expect to be evaluated on your salesmanship and knowledge of the real estate market. Employers are looking to hire candidates with top-notch marketing and interpersonal skills that can successfully close deals. Real estate agents must have excellent customer service abilities, so come ready to describe a time when you went above and beyond a customer's expectations to make a sale. All agents must obtain a real estate salesperson's license, and after a few years in the field, agents can choose to become brokers and manager their own brokerages."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would be your marketing strategy for running your business ?

1 Answer

Remember, that being a real estate agent is running your own business and your practice dictates the level of success you get.

Tell me about your experience in sales?

1 Answer

What are the issues in being successful as an agent which Fathom Realty should focus in our quest to optimal optimize Agent's personal success?

1 Answer

How would you create a client base?

2 Answers

Almost all questions were related to resume or experience with some fit questions too.

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

They asked the standard "tell me about yourself" and "why should we hire you over the next agent" type questions that you see in most sales interviews

1 Answer

What would you like to do long term?

What does the fox say?