Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Real Estate Interview Questions

"When interviewing to work in real estate, expect to be evaluated on your salesmanship and knowledge of the real estate market. Employers are looking to hire candidates with top-notch marketing and interpersonal skills that can successfully close deals. Real estate agents must have excellent customer service abilities, so come ready to describe a time when you went above and beyond a customer's expectations to make a sale. All agents must obtain a real estate salesperson's license, and after a few years in the field, agents can choose to become brokers and manager their own brokerages."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are the issues in being successful as an agent which Fathom Realty should focus in our quest to optimal optimize Agent's personal success?

1 Answer

I repliedco-branding marketing would be useful in building an agent's business. I noted that carefully choosing talented ethical agents would in long run be beneficial by association to all agents. Also mentioned were having a streamlined compliance approval for deals was appreciated as well as simple recognition of being on a a path to success.

What would be your marketing strategy for running your business ?

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience in sales?

1 Answer

How would you create a client base?

2 Answers

Almost all questions were related to resume or experience with some fit questions too.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 15 years.

1 Answer

What was the biggest mistake you ever made?

why I chose Real Estate

1 Answer

If you are qualified to perform all 3 potential job title, which one do you like best?

Why should I hire you?