Receiver Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Receiver Stocker

Receiver Stocker Interview Questions

Receiver stocker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There was no difficult question questions. Alex, was reading from a type script and writing down my answers. I would just say be confident, honest, show smile and even though supervisor doesn't ask if you have any questions. still ask questions it shows your interest in the job.

1 Answer

They don't care if you have retail experience. They train so all they care for is that your reliable, positive, honest, team player and will treat customers and co workers with respect. Right now there only screening. Alex, said no positions are open but there doing the seasonal thanksgiving and Christmas hiring and can take anywhere from 2 weeks to get contacted via email or by phone. after your clear on background check they will ask you to go in and fill all the paper work. Best of luck to everyone!!

Have ever got angry on coworker or classmate for doing something accidentally.

1 Answer

Explain a time you had to upsell a product.

1 Answer

Do you speak any other languages?

1 Answer

Did you ever make a mistake at work? What did you do about it?

1 Answer

What would you do if you caught another employee stealing?

1 Answer

None that I can think off. They all began with "Tell me about a time when...? Describe the situation, the task, actions taken, and results of your actions when answering the questions.

Think of a time when you had to lead a group of people

1 Answer

Most of the questions where situations you have had in the past, Think of a time when you had to work in a group and someone disagreed on a course of action, what did you do next?

A number of the questions were unrelated to the job as described on their documentation, or my work experience as stated on the job app.

110 of 35 Interview Questions