Receiving Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Receiving Associate Interview Questions

Receiving associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you had to work on a complicated task in a group.

2 Answers

There are no hard questions just the ones asking for when you took a leadership role, worked in a group. Very simple questions.

During holidays at the swim club we can reach max capacity. For us working at the gate we need to split into teams. One stays at the gate the other at the very entrance. We need to manage how many people we can let in and how many need to wait until more people leave.

I think that the questions they asked, though difficult were pretty regular questions today. They asked me to describe a time when _______________. They wanted you to fill in the blank as to a story that would show that you had been creative in dealing with problems. That you could show samples of good customer service, that you were a team player. The most important thing with them is that you could give an example.

1 Answer

If you see coworker stealing from the company would you tell on them?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you made an error and how did you fix it?

1 Answer

Name a time when you received very good customer service.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had a deadline to get something done

1 Answer

Do you think it's better to be knowledgeable or organized?

1 Answer

The questions were very basic. Regular interview questions ie have you ever had a disagreement with your manager, if so how did you work it out?

1 Answer

Name a time when you made a mistake and were held accountable for it.

1 Answer

the 2nd interviewer had the hardest questions but only hard if you had no experience .....like discuss a time you had to deal with a irritated customer and how did you handle it ?

110 of 185 Interview Questions