Receiving associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Receiving associate Interview Questions

receiving associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Basic interview questions and aptitude test as soon as you walk in. The hr was not interested in listening about my background or what I can bring to the company but went on about explaining industry of the company.

3 Answers

I kept listening to the hr and answered basic questions but felt disrespected when the hr showed no interest in the potential of a high caliber candidate. They ask for your salary expectation and I think they offer about 30K so if you shoot any higher you might be fooling yourself.

Each post has its responsibility and task which is worth amount of money and not the higher the better for you or the lower the better for the company. The money pays for worth. It should be reasonable.

Before your interview, HR has reviewed your resume and got to know some of you. That is why no need spending much time repeating the same thing. I am sure you were asked something which they did not know

How well do I work with others?

3 Answers

Have ever worked in a warehouse?

2 Answers

How would you feel if you got to work and were told you weren't needed for the day; go home.

1 Answer

What experience do you have how long

Can you work anytime?

2 Answers

what will you bring to Nike.

2 Answers

will I be able to start right away or will I need to give two weeks notices.

2 Answers

If I was ready to work long and hard

2 Answers

Are you able to lift more than 100lbs and maintain strong work ethic through the entire day.

110 of 641 Interview Questions