Receptionist administrative assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for receptionist administrative assistant

Receptionist administrative assistant Interview Questions

receptionist administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a situation where you have a client who interrupt your existing interaction with a client?

843 Answers

I request the existing client to step aside momentarily which I then assess all my available resources to assist this client. Should it then become heated I attain a manager to resolve the situation.

I politely tell the client who interrupted to please standby and that I will be able to answer their questions/handle their issues shortly. If they need immediate attention I will call a member of the team to assist.

I apologize and ask him or her to please step in line and I’ll be right with them. If they interrupt I say understand completely and look for a manager. If there isn’t one available, I’d ask for the source of their urgency. If it’s just them being difficult without an interest in telling me their issue I’d tell them I’ll be with them shortly, I just have to help another customer. Really it helps to keep things short and simple, moving along as quickly as possible with other tasks at hand.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Do you get star struck?

5 Answers

how I would handle an irate client who was upset that they were charged a $50 cancellation fee

4 Answers

Have you ever worked from home or online before.

4 Answers

This was not a difficult question- however, to me deemed unnecessary: "Describe three adjectives about yourself?"

3 Answers

Define yourself in one word professionally

3 Answers

If I had a credit card and how much was the balance owing or how much was the credit limit

2 Answers

Was I at ease using a computer with Windows and Excel and answering phones.

1 Answer

I don't remember specific questions- the format was more that you speak and they listened and vice versa. A big issue for this role specifically was they needed a person that was good with teamwork and good with the clerical work as well as the willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges.

1 Answer

What 3 adjectives describe you? What makes you different/unique ? Why should we hire you? Microsoft Office skill level? Proficient important/Advanced not required !