Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recruiter Interview Questions

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The Recruiter told me to take the predictive index without thinking about it, just go with my gut. So when I received the test in my email, it was a Friday afternoon, and I just opened it up and blasted through it!. I took maybe 2 minutes to complete it. This turned out to be the wrong way to do it, because I flunked it! Not that you can really flunk i this type of test, but I answered it very sparsely, clicking a couple of traits on the 1st page and then a couple more on the 2nd and then hitting submit.

2 Answers

As a Michael Page employee what are we here for?

What is your age?

3 Answers

The questions I received were typical, pre interview type questions, as listed above. I am still in the beginning stages, so am interested in determining if this is a bonifide position, or if it is a position as is described in other posts on this site...where you must pay to play.

2 Answers

Is your husband ok with you taking this role?

2 Answers

Easy questions. Looking for a personality fit, and someone that assures them they don't mind making 50+ phone calls a day.

1 Answer

We've gone through a lot of recruiters. Why would you want to work here?

1 Answer

"Whats the strangest position you ever had that you ended up being successful at/loving?" Have to say that the questions were put to me very honestly and I did'nt feel "tricked" or led on in any manner. Truly appreciated the tone and authenticity of Toms approach to finding out about who I was/ & here I had been, as well as what I wanted from the future.

1 Answer

descibe your experience with talking to people.

1 Answer

WHy do you think you'd be an asset to my department?

2130 of 10,111 Interview Questions