Recruiting assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recruiting assistant Interview Questions

recruiting assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is it an easy commuter for you to get to this office?

4 Answers

I told them I lived a couple blocks away. This question, however, was also strange because the office's location is easy to reach with multiple freeways interesting less than a mile away and a subway stop a few hundred feet away.

I have experience in Ready Mix for 3years in Saudi arabia. Now present work. Position : Quality Controller. Company : Al-KIFAH READY MIX AND BLOCK Location : AL-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia. Post code:- 31982 ➢ LAB TECHNICIAN Row Materials Testing Working KNOWLEDGE. ➢ ASTM C- 94. C-136 C-127-128. C-117. C-29. C-617. C-123. C-42. C- 566. C-588. C-88. C-39.C-131. C-142 C-172 .C-1064 . C-143. C-31 . C- 939 .C-39. C-42 .C-231.C-419 Sieve Analysis, Material finar #200, Clay lumps, Specific Gravity, Unite Weight, Los Angeless Abrasion, Soundness, Flakiness, Moisture contains, Sand Equivalent, ➢ SITE TECHNICIAN Fresh Concrete Working KNOWLEDGE. ➢ ASTM C- 94. C-136 C-127-128. C-117. C-29. C-617. C-123. C-42. C- 566. C-588. C-88. C-39.C-131. C-142 C-172 .C-1064 . C-143. C-31 . C- 939 .C-39. C-42 .C-231.C-419 Temperature test, Slump Test, Sample Test, Flow test, Grout test, Measuring, crushing, Air temperature test, Soil test, aggregate test, Caping of Cylinder and presims, Tagging, Early Pentrometer test.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me about your analytical skills? I don't know why I sort of froze on this, but I feel I am a awful interviewer. I have a lot of talent and ambition but like a test I freeze at an interview.

2 Answers

kind if work did you do that pertains to the position

2 Answers

What is the difference between speaking and communicating? Would you rather have a job title or a salary?

2 Answers

The questions I received were typical, pre interview type questions, as listed above. I am still in the beginning stages, so am interested in determining if this is a bonifide position, or if it is a position as is described in other posts on this site...where you must pay to play.

2 Answers

What is your desired salary? How many years of experience do you have?

1 Answer

Standard questions: Tell me about yourself. Explain your resume. Explain your current role. Explain why you want the job and what you are hoping for professionally. I was surprised in that they presented very little of the company in the interview. They did not seem to pitch the company to me at all, or expect me to be interviewing them in return.

1 Answer

Can you sing "Gary Indiana?" (I'm not kidding, HR head asked this seriously).

1 Answer

What is an important factor when working in a company

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Are you able to work for someone who is demanding?

110 of 178 Interview Questions