Recruiting Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recruiting Assistant Interview Questions

Recruiting assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The questions I received were typical, pre interview type questions, as listed above. I am still in the beginning stages, so am interested in determining if this is a bonifide position, or if it is a position as is described in other posts on this site...where you must pay to play.

2 Answers

You most likely found out that it's an obvious load of b.s. I just went through the conference call. The first half seemed pretty decent. I wasn't really trying to make a career of it. I just wanted something HR related to put on my resume'. Anyway, it did seem ok as a commission opportunity until the second half of the conference was dedicated to "not" try to sell us Legal Shield. It was apparent that whomever didn't opt in to purchase the product wouldn't get the position. "Legal Shield is NOT a requirement" was stressed a couple of time. Then, he tried to give the "if you don't own the product, then how will you understand your job?" and "If you don't understand, then you may not be a great fit for this role... you may have a tough time recruiting, anyway." He was basically saying that those who didn't purchase Legal Shield would not get the job. "We're not a part of Legal Shield. We're just a broker." Great job violating the whole Truth in Advertising thing, Harvard Risk Management. I feel bad for those naive people that bought into this mess.

Do not fall for this obvious scam. I work in the field of HR and have for several years. I specialize in several areas of HR including recruiting. No citizen of the USA should ever pay to gain employment by purchasing the employers product to become eligible for employment.

Tell me about your analytical skills? I don't know why I sort of froze on this, but I feel I am a awful interviewer. I have a lot of talent and ambition but like a test I freeze at an interview.

2 Answers

Why are you looking to leave your current job?

1 Answer

Do you even want the job?

1 Answer

The manager stated everyone has to start from the bottom. Well, if someone already has a professional career and is developing that, why do they have to go door to door selling Verizon just to be a HR Receptionist. He stated he didn't just get a fancy degree and start where he's at. This portrayed arrogance and I was in no way interested with the process after that. I have a degree and a good 10+yrs of professional career that should amount to something

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you were successful as a leader

1 Answer

Why do you want to work?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

1 Answer

Will your current employer be able to replace you so that you can begin here?

1 Answer

What was the reason I left my last employer

110 of 131 Interview Questions