Recruiting manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for recruiting manager

Recruiting manager Interview Questions

recruiting manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Don't remember much on questions. CEO bragged alot about himself and asked about my resume.

4 Answers

Told him about my experiences.

Alternate position of assistant was offered to determine level of applicant's commitment to company, although originally responded to a director position. Wanted to see if applicant was just looking for ANY job. Gave off air of superiority, as if job was beneath "dignity". Clearly had trouble understanding industry and business model. As a Life & Health insurance brokerage, explained to applicant that she could write her own major medial insurance policy, once licensed, and would receive a commission as a result---which is standard industry practice. Just did NOT get this concept at all. If so confused about job, AND had such a negative impression of management and company, why accept job offer and waste so much time and training resources? All of which could have gone to someone who actually wanted the job. I am the company's founder. It is a fact. How is explaining the company's origin to a prospective employee bragging exactly?

FYI. Employee was terminated for cause.

Is your husband ok with you taking this role?

2 Answers

How would I solve problems if I were from Mars?

2 Answers

How would I hire 1000 engineers without an interview?

2 Answers

You are overqualified. What makes you think you would stay?

1 Answer

Questions were Scenario based I was pretty comfortable with the questions It was more of a Casual talk

n/a

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Ytel?

1 Answer

Filling out reasons for gap in employment is fine but having to do it because it was the weekend is ridiculous. Then asking for residential history is quite frankly none of this company's business until I have a job. And even then, it's still none of this company's business.

110 of 624 Interview Questions