Recruiting Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Recruiting Specialist Interview Questions

Recruiting specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They asked me why I had applied to TransPerfect and what made me want to work there.

1 Answer

I honestly didn't know too much about the company since it was just a resume drop that I found on my school's career services' website. I should have been more prepared.

1st phone interview was short and average - typical questions. Next, the very lengthly e-mailed "pre-screen recruiter phone interview e-mail questions": (Recruiter contacted me mind you!) It was very and questions were standard as you see posted for in person interviews but took a lot of time due to me thinking it was the real deal, a "$32K Project Specialist" position. It probably wasn't even read. I had to call and e-mail him several times to request the next process: the assessment. A second recruiter contacted me talking me into a "better" position of "Sales" - but for $22K with commission. Ha! I don't think so. He told me I don't have enough experience for the Trainer or "Project Specialist" position. I have a BA in Education and have years of corporate training experience! I can certainly handle "customer service/project management. The issue was those positions did not exist. They were all call center with different titles. He knew I figured him out. He gave me the assessment. I took it. It was for a call center position just as I had thought. I emailed them back telling them how unprofessional and deceitful they were and I expected more from them. No, I did not drink the Kool-Aid either.

1 Answer

I had been asked if I was okay with taking a step back. This process would entail me starting my book of business over and not making the amount of money I had been making.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for G4S?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time your concept of diversity was challenged.

1 Answer

What recruitment process I had experienced

1 Answer

Mainly previous achievements, weakness, were you see yourself in 5 years.

I was asked to describe something about myself that I consider to be a deficit.

Hard to say, I ended up guiding a lot of the interview myself because I tend to go off on tangents. They would ask detailed questions about my statements, but I cannot remember them.

None - questions were specific to the job and were not overly difficult to answer for a seasoned professional or unexpected

110 of 104 Interview Questions