Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any issues with cold calling?

1 Answer

What are some sources for identifying/building a talent pool?

1 Answer

As a Michael Page employee what are we here for?

2 Answers

Run through a scenario with me where I am a candidate from company X looking for a new position. How would you handle the interview?

1 Answer

You've received a phone call from an employee you placed at Shell Oil telling you he wants a pay increase because two of his coworkers have quit to join other firms and he has been given their workload. What do you do and why?

1 Answer

What you like most about your current job ?

1 Answer

The manager asked me to make multiple sales calls to her phone with no indication of what she expected.

1 Answer

The one they said most people got wrong was whether a couple bringing their newborn home in the middle of winter finds their power is out and calls the TAS was more important, or whether a man having symptoms of a heart attack and calls the TAS for an ambulance was more important.

1 Answer

I was asked to sell him a house on the spot? Role play.

110 of 369 Interview Questions