Operations Manager Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA | Glassdoor

Operations Manager Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA

"Employers want operations managers with the leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills to effectively manage daily operations, evaluate operational costs, and make personnel decisions. Be prepared to discuss your management style as well as your experience handling conflicts and motivating teams to meet deadlines. You should also be ready to answer operational questions such as how you would improve processes to cut costs. A bachelor's degree in management or a similar field of study is required, with a master's degree being ideal."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where would you like to go?

1 Answer

Where I provide the most perceived value by management.

Not really a question, but a Media Math/Tag Trafficking test was administered onsite without warning. The recruiter could have at least briefed me about one, given me prep tips, etc.

1 Answer

I was asked to explain the interviewer with examples about how I changed incentives in place for sales teams, encouraging them to reach their goals

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker. How did you handle it?

What impact did you have in your previous companies?

Estimate the number of gas stations in a specific US city, and explain your logic. I doubt they still ask that question however

What is your work history? Describe how it's relevant to this position...