Region Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Region Manager Interview Questions

Region manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have I ever managed a project where my deadline move-up abruptly? Was I able to meet that deliverable deadline, and if so, how?

1 Answer

I explained a recent experience in which my predecessor chose to ignore a critical condition of approval on her project, which had been turned over to me. I explained how I meet with my organizations principals, gained their blessed and immediately scheduled a meeting with the city's engineering and public works department. It took me jumping in, evaluating the issue, determining the best possible solution for all, and work with and manage my team flawlessly. It is a complete success and I met my deliverable deadline.

How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?

2 Answers

Do you have a realtor you would recommend as I need to sell my home

2 Answers

Describe three things you are not good at.

What is Social Media?

1 Answer

What can you offer the company

1 Answer

How would I handle a supervisor that wasn't performing up to company standards? (In other words, would I be able to fire them.)

1 Answer

If you were to start tomorrow, what accounts could you bring on to gain new business with that you currently have a great relationship with?

1 Answer

Questions about how you would handle specific scenarios are difficult because the answers often depend on company policy that you do not know yet.

1 Answer

What resources do you use to prospect?

110 of 920 Interview Questions