Region Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Region Sales Manager Interview Questions

Region sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?

2 Answers

I would listen to their argument and try and find common ground so that we could build a win/win situation that allowed us to move forward.

The company I currently work for has had employees and independent contractors. I would listen to their concerns then I would point out company policies and procedures to them even though they may be independent there are still rules. I have worked as an independent contractor in the past and each company had their own set of rules to be followed

Why do you want to work for this company?

1 Answer

How do you work on your own? Are you good at planning your own day? Do you always take no for an answer?

1 Answer

Who I knew in the industry

1 Answer

How would you describe our differentiation?

1 Answer

They do have a preference for people that have technical backgrounds, which is helpful as you may have less technical support due to growing pains than what is provided at a larger, more established company.

1 Answer

What are you salary expectations?

How Much experience I had and could i supply references

1 Answer

''Are you o.k. with the fact that you will be supervising people who make more money than you?'' "Anything on your background that we should know about?'' As long as you are upfront about whats on there the job will be yours.'' "Any DUI's?' "How is your driving history? Any major tickets or accidents in the last 3 years?" After that Brian set me up with his sister to fill out paperwork.

1 Answer

Very straight forward Basic questions-Where do you see yourself in five years

110 of 570 Interview Questions