Regional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regional Interview Questions

2,287

Regional interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have I ever managed a project where my deadline move-up abruptly? Was I able to meet that deliverable deadline, and if so, how?

1 Answer

I explained a recent experience in which my predecessor chose to ignore a critical condition of approval on her project, which had been turned over to me. I explained how I meet with my organizations principals, gained their blessed and immediately scheduled a meeting with the city's engineering and public works department. It took me jumping in, evaluating the issue, determining the best possible solution for all, and work with and manage my team flawlessly. It is a complete success and I met my deliverable deadline.

Describe three things you are not good at.

2 Answers

Do you have a realtor you would recommend as I need to sell my home

2 Answers

The hiring manager basically said "our ideal candidate is someone with years of experience but we can't get that candidate - no one who is successful in the business is going to leave $100K in owed commissions behind to change companies" Basically - We can't have who we want so we have dragged you in - you might do.

4 Answers

How would you manage an independent contractor when he or she disagrees with the direction you are asking them to go?

"What are your goals?"

1 Answer

"What specifically would you do in preparation for an appointment with a prospect?"

1 Answer

Why will I be a good fit for the role.

1 Answer

They had me do a role play where the director said "I'm the owner of a chain of 6 family owned restaurants in a single state, I don't know anything about your products or company and you've just walked in to meet me for an appointment that was pre-arranged by a local distributor. Here are the prices for the products - go."

1 Answer

How do you work on your own? Are you good at planning your own day? Do you always take no for an answer?

110 of 2,287 Interview Questions