Regional sales consultant interview questions shared by candidates
1. How much money do you want to make? 2. Why should I choose you? 3. How do you think you'll help TriNet and yourself in the first 90 days? 4. What are you looking for in a job? In a sales job?
Lots of sales people say they will cold call during the interview process. Once they get the job, they make calls diligently for the first two months or so, and then stop or get lazy. How do I know that you will keep hitting the phones to land new clients and meet your goals — without my having to nag you?
Nothing terribly difficult. Most of the questions were "fit" based given the previous two interviews were to ensure competency of the firm, industry, and role.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Account Executive
- Sales Representative
- Account Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Professional Employer Consultant
- Sales Development Representative
- Regional Sales Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Sales Executive
- Inside Sales Representative
- Business Development Manager
- Outside Sales Representative
- Sales Director
- District Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Sales Manager